Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OK the time is here----

---for the Guild exhibition for 2012.
I have all my pieces that I entered in the exhibition finished and I have made lots of things for the Sales Table-- oops they have re-named it "The Gift Shop" and I have cleaned out all the stuff that I no longer need and it is ready to sell on the Recycle Table.
I have made some heart shaped lavender bags with lace and little flowers for embellishments (sorry I forgot to take a photo but I may get one when they set up the shop)
I made about 30 cards and I have tassels and some of the cotton reel tassel thingies that I made last year, plus my egg cup pin cushions.
All together I have 66 items to sell in the Gift Shop and too many to even admit to on my Recycle Table so hopefully there will be lots of people with bulging purses to buy it all.
Thursday is the set up day and then the official opening is Thursday evening and then Friday-Saturday and Sunday it will be full on.
I think I will need a holiday after that.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a busy time ahead. Good Luck with it all and hope you make lots of lovely money.

Shane Pollard said...

Gee I would love to visit your guild exhibition (anonymously) so you couldn't see me buying up all your old stuff on the recycle table!!!
You are such an asset to them with all you make and do for your guild D.
hugs
Shane ♥

Janet said...

Good luck with all your items and have fun.

Suztats said...

Hope it;s a wonderful time, and everything sells out!