Monday, October 1, 2012

All is well---------

Just swinging by to let you know that all is well ---I am just busy getting everything ready for the exhibition in 2 weeks time.
I am still finishing off things that are going into the exhibition--just little things--you know me --the last minute queen.
I have also been flat out at the Guild --sorting out and pricing stuff that is to go on the Recycle Table.
Just when I thought that is was nearly complete I have had three donations of embroidery items from people who are downsizing.
One lady who was one of the original members of the Guild (she is in her early 90'snow) has donated 4 big boxes of embroidery books.
I haven't had a look in the boxes yet but I imaging there will be some treasures because she was one of our great teachers in times gone by.
Anyway I am up very early this morning because even though it is a public holiday here today I am still going into the Guild to try and get on top of all.
Sorry that there are no photos but you can admire my signature if you like.
 

5 comments:

Heather said...

Your signature is beautiful Doreen! Good luck with all those preparations but don't work too hard. Come back soon.

Janet said...

Sounds like you're busy but then what else is new! You always seem to have a lot going on. I bet you can't wait to look through all those embroidery books.

Maggi said...

Lovely signature Doreen and you are forgiven for not having time to add photos. Good luck with the organisation.

Aussie Jo said...

Make sure you stop for a coffee break-look after yourself!!!

Cheers
Jo

Magpie's Mumblings said...

ooooh - did somebody mention embroidery books? I guess it's a good thing that I live so far away or I strongly suspect I would be parting with some serious $$!!