Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH Winner(s)

Yippee---- I have used the random generator and I now have a winner for my little white quiltie----------
Drum roll please-----the winner is Sandra of Thistle Cove Farm.
Congratulations Sandra --I will post it off to you as soon as I get your address.
Because I had over 200 responses I have decided to give a second prize which is another quiltie that I made using patchwork fabric woven through warp threads which was then embellished with machine and hand embroidery.
So another drum roll please-----this one goes to Jan at Jans arty atc journey.
Congratulations Jan I will send it off to you as soon as I have your address.





Thank you to everyone who dropped by and left a comment I hope that you have enjoyed your visit.

4 comments:

Birgit said...

Hi Doreen,

Oh, you already have your OWOH winners -- how lovely! Congrats to the lucky ladies. :)

I will close my comments tonight and then find my winner. I am already excited. :)

Hugs,
Birgit

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

OMG! Thank you Doreen, I love your quilties, and am so happy to win one :)
I have emailed you back.
Thanks again.
Jan x

Heather said...

Congrats to Sandra and Jan - the little woven landscape is lovely.

Nicola said...

Hi Doreen, congratulations you are the winner of one of my door prizes. Pop on over to my blog to see what you have one and let me know the best way to get your address so I can post your goodie to you! :0) Take care