Thursday, February 24, 2011

January Fibre Fever Page

This is officially the last page for the Fibre Fever group swap and is from Kath in Crete.
If you remember my theme was for "the country you live in" and each month I received a page from one of the girls depicting the country where they live.
Crete is Kaths adopted country and if you enlarge the photo you will see that she has embroidered the words "fruit and flowers of Crete" and she has embellished the page with a bunch of grapes -a pomegranate and an olive plus a purple Anemone.
I love this page as it shows me something of about Crete that I was not aware of.
Thank you Kath.




I am still waiting for a page from last year but I am not worried because I know that it will turn up eventually.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Another beautiful page Doreen. When you put them all together you will have a visual trip round the world.