Friday, September 10, 2010

More stuff

I would like you to meet Blush who is the newest member of my Teddy Bear family.
This is my birthday present from Ebony and her father.
Ebony chose Blush for me because she knows how much I love my teddies and this one is special don't you think.







I also received a parcel from Val in England that included some lovely laces which will come in very handy when making my journals-------




Val also made me an ATC that has a decomposed leaf from her garden on it and I just love it------




And how about this card---the flower and leaves are made from rusted nappy liners (I think)
and there is also rusted fabrics as well.




Oh and I have just remembered that she also made me a quiltie page for my fabric book but I forgot to scan it so I will show you that tomorrow.
Thank you Val for your wonderful gifts.

6 comments:

Robin Mac said...

More gorgeous pressies. I see you have updated your 'about me' with a new photo too! super. Now to see where blogger puts my comment! Cheers, Robin

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Beautiful bear. Happy bear-th-day Doreen. I have bears on my blog this week too ;o)

Joei Rhode Island said...

Happy Birthday Doreen. Nice to see people appreciate such a wonderful lady such as you!

Heather said...

Blush is so handsome and has a proper teddy bear face - very important. Glad to know I'm not the only granny who has teddies. I kept mine from childhood till I was 26, then lost him when the dog ate him! I was in my 60's when my husband treated me to another one. The ATC, card and lace are all lovely and you'll do gorgeous things with that lace Doreen. Enjoy your pressies.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Blush looks very elegant and huggable. Looks like the birthday girl got lots of special goodies.

Val said...

Gorgeous Teddy Doreen - hope you get lots of cuddles - he looks extremely cuddly! The nappy liner was 'rusted' by Purplemisses, so it was a sort of 'joint' Birthday Card!