Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Feeling Better and a New Workshop

Finally after a week I am feeling a whole lot better and thank you for all the good wishes for my improvement.
Today is the first day that I have felt like doing anything at all so I hope to catch up with everything that has lapsed.
I have had Ebony with me since the beginning of the week as she has come down with a flu virus and to make matters worse I think Stephen has caught it--so life won't be dull because we all know how difficult men get when they are sick.
Today is the beginning of Carole B's new workshop "I'll Make You Smile" and if it is as good as the last one on making a shabby chic journal then I am in for a good time.
If you would like to have a look at what I will be doing then click on the badge in the side bar because you may decide to join me.

10 comments:

Jen xo said...

good to hear you are feeling better Doreen, its going around here too , so far i have dodged it...jenxo

Janet said...

I'm happy to hear you're doing better....just in time to take care of Ebony and Stephen!

That looks like a fun workshop. I'm thinking about it!

Heather said...

Glad you are feeling better Doreen and hope Ebony and Stephen will soon follow suit. The new workshop sounds great and I look forward to seeing what you make from it.

Sandy said...

I'm glad you are getting better and hope that Ebony and Stephen do quickly. I do know what a challenge men are when they are sick.

Maggi said...

Good to hear that you are on the mend. I do hope that Ebony and Stephen recover quickly. Enjoy Carole's class, I shall await the results with eager anticipation.

Janny de Roo said...

I am glad you feel better Doreen.

Take care !!

Unknown said...

Glad that you are feeling better Doreen!

sharonb said...

Pleased to hear you are on the mend and I hope the rest of the house gets better soon

Downunderdale said...

good to hear you are on the mend..Dale

Shane Pollard said...

Isn't it funny how we all semm to come down at once - it's like that in our household too!!
I get the bit about mansick and I agree!!!!

Good to hear you're perking up and looking lively for our class - he he!!
Take care
hugs