Saturday, February 27, 2010

ATC Birthday Swap

This year I have joined an ATC birthday swap started by Kate which has about 34 members.
Each month we send an ATC to the person(s) who are having a birthday in that month and then when my birthday comes around in September I should receive a birthday ATC from each of them.
In March there are only two people having their birthdays and here are the ATC's that I have made for them/
One is for Kathy and the other is for Kelly
I am not saying which one is which in case they read this.
The background is again from one of my Embellisher samples with a stamped flower on cardstock and then the paper flowers were added using brads and machine stitching.



I had both of these in their respective envelopes-sealed up with stamps attached and then I remembered that I hadn't scanned them so I had to undo everything carefully-scan them and then re-seal them.
One day I will get it right and remember to scan them first.

3 comments:

Joei Rhode Island said...

They look lovely but my old eyes can't see the details...can't enlarge them. =-(
Still snowing here Doreen! Guess I'll go felt. Have a nice weekend.

Heather said...

Lovely ATCs Doreen and what a treat to get a lovely collection on your birthday.

Janet said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm always forgetting to scan my artwork before I send it off. Both of these ATCs are so pretty. And what a great idea for a swap.