Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ATC's


Recently I did an ATC swap with Julie who lives in WA--- Australia.
Julie does the most amazing mixed media ATC's with so much detail--I love just looking at them to see what else I can find.
----------------------------------------------
In comparison I feel as though I have shortchanged her in what I sent to her.
At our Paper Arts group we have been experimenting with different techniques for backgrounds and I have shown you some of them in the past.
These two ATC's of mine were made using two of the techniques that we have done.
On the left we were making a batik background using wax and inks and on the right is the technique using paper serviettes--I still have over 200 different patterned serviettes to use.



I hope Julie likes them.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love all these ATCs Doreen and I think anyone would be delighted to receive yours.

Aussie Jo said...

They are all beautiful ATC's, I especially like the colours in your first one.

Lalhezar said...

Doreen - she will love them. Your ATCs are always beautiful. Suzanne