Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stuff for Me

I received these wonderful papers in the mail a few days ago from Hilary who knew that I was doing the Ratty Tatty Papers course and thought that they may come in handy.
Will they? I reckon they will---there are pages from old magazines and old music sheets--some old doctors prescriptions dating back to 1922(doctors wrote just as bad back then also) pages from a Japanese book and a French book as well as old dictionary pages and also catalogue pages.
Who would think anyone could get so excited over old paper.




I also recieved my Starburst Sprays that I ordered from The Thread Studio---whoo-hoo lots of fun ahead for me.






5 comments:

Janet said...

You're one lucky gal! Those papers are great. I love stuff like that. My only problem is then I don't want to use them!!

I also noticed that you have my fav color right out front in your new Starburst sprays! Have fun with those.

Ati said...

Love your papers, how lucky to receive them :)

Sandy said...

I'd get excited about old papers and paints. Nice new look.

Maureen said...

It really is amazing what we get excited about, for me at christmas it was 6 mini domino's from a cracker and last night I took the papers off some old incense sticks so i could use them for a stitched piece. ( I threw the incense sticks out)

Dot said...

What a great stash of papers Doreen! And those starburst sprays look like a lot of fun.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

Dot xx