Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Sneak Peak

-------of my piece for the Cyber Fyber exhibition.
As with Ebony's quilt a lot of my fabrics and threads and beads etc have come from many of you wonderful generous people out there in Blogland.
I wanted to keep the things that I was using to either gifts from bloggers or recycled fabrics that I had in my stash.
I am happy with the finished piece which is a product of the cyber friendships that I have made since I started blogging.
I must thank Susan for inviting Ebony and I to participate in Cyber Fyber it is truly an honour to be amongst such talented people.


9 comments:

Aussie Jo said...

Hmmm intriguing, can't wait to see all the pieces in the exhibition.
Cheers

Emmy said...

congrats it is very nice that you and Ebony have you work on Cyber Fyber

Sandy said...

How wonderful for you both to be in the show. I'm waiting impatiently to see your piece.

Paula Hewitt said...

oohhh - looking forward to seeing this in full.
btw - i like your IBABA award. lol - where/who did you get that from?

Magpie's Mumblings said...

this looks sooo intriguing! I do hope we will see picture of the finished product (hint, hint)???

arlee said...

Love the teaser photos :}
Ebony's quilt is something to be very proud of as well--your young lady did a wonderful job--and sure to become an heirloom piece!
I too used a few pieces in my work for the CybreFybre show, that people have sent--it only seemed right to do so---funny how things go in circles, literally and figuratively.

Dot said...

Love the sneak peak Doreen! And I love how you have incorporated lots of wonderful items from your blogging friends. That is such a lovely thing to do.

Look forward to seeing the completed piece!

Downunderdale said...

it looks very tempting Doreen and rather a long way ahead of mine I can tell you.......

Linda’s Textiles said...

Well done Doreen & Ebony, I enjoyed reading your story of how it all developed & came together.