Friday, November 14, 2008

November TIF Block

Here is my pieced Crazy Quilt block for the November TIF challenge.
I haven't balanced the black pieces very well but I will be able to correct that once I start stitching on it.
It is hard to believe that this is the second last TIF challenge for this year --where has the year gone?
When I have all 12 blocks done I am going to make them into a CQ book........well that is my intention anyway--but maybe they won't look any good as a book.
We will just have to wait and see.




3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I like the black lace! Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the block...only one more to go.

Françoise said...

Beautiful colours Doreen.

Aussie Jo said...

I love these colours. The black counterbalances the purples beautifully.