Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm late -- I'm late

I am behind in posting the things that I have received and sent since I have been sick-but now that I am on the mend I hope to catch up.
Firstly Maureen and I had a one on one swap involving a wild woman brooch.
This is the one that she sent to me and I received it a week ago-- I love it Maureen




This is the one that I sent to her---my WW is living out her hippie flower power days again.
I know that Maureen has receiver her by now.



Also included in the parcel were these 2 beautiful ATC's--the one on the left is for Ebony and the other one is mine.



Maureen also included this lovely Birthday card for me.




Thank you Maureen for these wonderful gifts--you are far to generous and I love them all.

4 comments:

Paula Hewitt said...

happy birthday! did i miss the announcement?

Magpie's Mumblings said...

awww...I love their little feet! So cute.

Janet said...

Both the WW brooches are cute. I love the feet on them!

Julie H said...

I am so glad you are feeling better - have you got control of the new computer yet?

Congratulations to Ebony on the brown belt.

You WW is wonderful! I loved her before I checked whether she was another delightful gift or one of your own.