Thursday, June 19, 2008

Two Postcards

I received these 2 postcards from Sharon this week------
The first one is my card from her for the Callender Girls swap.
Sharon has used the verse on the calendar as her inspiration-it said--------------

Seek the friend who's hand has helped you
And tell them what they mean to you.

The verse is printed around the hands.
If you would like to see the other postcards that the girls have made you can see them here






The next postcard was from Sharon in a one on one swap that we had.




Thank you Sharon they are both beautiful.

4 comments:

sharon young said...

I'm so pleased you liked them, Doreen.

Val said...

Beautiful PCs Doreen - lucky you! (fancy the proof reader of the calendar letting such a ghastly 'apostrophe' slip by....!) Val

Doreen G said...

I know Val but that's what it said--it took me a while to wake up to what you were on about.

Dot said...

Beautiful postcards Doreen. Sharon has done a lovely job!