Friday, June 6, 2008

More ATC's

I have received some more ATC's from the ladies in the Stitchin Fingers group.
The top two are from Helen and they are made from a part of a special day in Helen's life.
The darker one on the left is made from scraps of Helen's wedding dress and the one on the right has a base of handmade paper which was used for Helen's wedding invitations.
How nice of you to share this with me Helen -I really love them.
One of them is for Ebony but I haven't told her yet because I want to look at them a bit more before I do. (naughty Nanny)
If you want to see the ones that we sent to Helen just follow this link.



This ATC is from Simone and it is so beautiful -a colage of different fabrics with a fabric printed photo of a little fairy.
It is hard to see the photo but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't do any better.
Thank you Simone.




This is the ATC that I sent to Simone --it is hands felted with both hand and machine stitching on it.
Somehow I managed to delete the photo from the folder where I store them ready to put on my blog and of course I had already deleted it from the camera so I copied this one from Simone's blog (sorry about that Simone)




More tomorrow.

No comments: