Sunday, May 18, 2008

Postcard from Jo


I received this postcard from Jo earlier this week
I had previously sent Jo an ATC and she sent me this postcard in return--her reason for making the postcard and not an ATC was that she didn't want to cut the fabric any smaller and I can understand that as it is really beautiful.
Jo had made the flower collage on the card from silk paper that her 8 yeard old daughter Claudia had made.
How good is that.
Thanks Jo your card truly enhances my Postcard collection.

1 comment:

Aussie Jo said...

Thanks Doreen, I'm glad you liked it. I'm also glad you took a photo because my scanner cd needs to be redone as it was playing up and I didn't get a photo of this one.
I think this month's crazy patch is gorgeous, lots of wonderful detail. Your book of TIFs would be wonderful on a stand to display.