Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've won the Lottery (well almost)

In the previous post I showed the ATC's that Ebony and I sent to Judith in NZ and these are the ones that she sent us in return--the first 2 are for me and it is difficult to get a decent picture of them but if you click on the image you will be able to get a better look at the wonderful detail in them


This one is for Ebony and it is beautiful as well--so much colour and Ebony loves it.





But wait there's more-----Judith also lavished us with these amazing gifts which is so generous of her and they will indeed come to great use--both by Ebony and myself.

Motifs-------------------

Silk Ribbons-------------------



Sequins-----------------




Sequins-----------------




And more sequins-------------





Beads-----------------




Paper cut outs for ATC etc-------------





More paper---------------



And doo dads(that's what I call them anyway)



Now wouldn't you say that was as good as winning the lottery?
Judith you are a very generous lady---Ebony and I both love all that you sent to us and we thank you very much.

6 comments:

sharon young said...

WOW!! What a wonderful collection of goodies and the ATC's are so beautiful.

Robin Mac said...

I can only echo Sharon's comment WOW and WOW again! You and Ebony are sooo lucky - deservedly so - and the ATC's are gorgeous.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'd say you sure did win the lottery! It's a good day all around cause I won here too (check out my blog to see what I got!).

Jan said...

How wonderful - what a lot of lovely things to play with - but have you stopped to think that you both absoloutely deserve them! Have fun!

Jane said...

Ebony and you have quite the thing going here with trades, gifties and creations. It is so sweet to see you having so much fun building all these memories with her and enjoying eachother. What a nice lot of inspiration here. Have a great ime with it all !!!!

Dot said...

Wow - what a stash!