Thursday, March 27, 2008

Postcards and ATC's

I can't believe that I haven't posted for a week--I have been busy but I don't have anything that I can show you that I have done................but I do have my March Calendar Girls postcard from Lynda.
Lynda has printed the words onto watercolour paper and then she has printed the vase and flower onto acetate and stitched it down only along the top edge so that the acetate can be lifted up to reveal the words.
When I was trying to take a photo I kept getting a pink look to it and I was getting cranky until I realised that Lynda had printed a pink background on the acetate along with the flower.
If you want to know how she did the postcard you can go here to find out.
Thank you Lynda as usual it is beautiful.
If you want to see all the other wonderful postcards that the team have created go take a look on the blog here




Then there are these 2 ATC's that Ebony has received from her swap recently--she is so pleased with them.
The one on the left is from a friend of mine who lives in Canberra and has asked Ebony to do a swap every month with her--how fantastic is that.
The one on the right is from Robin in Queensland who is a new blogger and she is doing wonderful things as well--drop over and visit her and see for yourself.




4 comments:

Janet said...

I wondered where you were but figured you were either under a pile of fabric somewhere or busy with other things!

Yay Ebony! Those ATCs she received are really great.

Jane said...

I love to see all these postcards and ATC's swapping around the planet... I think it's the neatest thing for art to be shared this way...thanks for sharing them! Have fun and enjoy your day....

sharon young said...

Hi Doreen
What lovely ATC's for Ebony, no wonder she's thrilled, and of course Lynda's PC is great, lucky you.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Ebony is getting quite a collection. What a great way to encourage our young ones to take up crafting. Nice atcs and a lovely postcard too.