Friday, February 22, 2008

Mail this week

I received lots of mail this week the first one being from Debbi who sent me this beautiful ATC.
I love the delicate design and as usual Debbi has created a wonderful little piece of art.
Thank you Debbi I love it.




The next one is the ATC that I sent to Debbi in return--it is worked on a needle felted background and is hand stitched in variegated cotton thread and finished off with alittle button.


And lastly the card that I received from Helen Cowans from a swap we were involved in last year.
Helen has worked this on her embellisher and it is a work of art.
Thank you Helen


I will post the rest later on today............

5 comments:

Janet said...

That last one is gorgeous! It's like a little painting. Your mailbox must wear a smile from all the good stuff it holds.

sharon young said...

What a lovely post, I love the ATC from Debbi, lucky you, and lucky her to receive your lovely ATC.

Jan said...

Isn't it nice to receive art through the mail! Lovely work from everyone. Janx

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Another good mail week for you Doreen...wow! So much more fun than getting just bills.

crazyQstitcher said...

Magnificent! It is a beautiful landscape. I like the stone wall.