Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas report and ATC's

It seems we have survived another Christmas eat-a-thon and it always amazes me why we all have to eat so much Christmas dinner-- anyone would think that food was going to go out of fashion but none the less we still get stuck into it.
We had a wonderful day with the family and Ebony was up at 5am trying to sneak past our bedroom door to see what presents were under the tree but she got caught by Poppy who was lying awake listening to me snore(can't help bad luck can you).
Anyway I got up with her at about 6am and it was all go from then on.
We sat down to our roast dinner and Christmas pudding around 1pm and by 2.30 I had fallen asleep but not Ebony she was still playing with her Nintendo DS.
All in all it was a wonderful day and it was nice to have the family together again for Christmas which is the first time in 6 years.
I thought I would also show you 2 ATC's that I received last week from my friend Robin in Queensland(Aus).
Robin doesn't have a blog but she does the most amazing work and I always love to receive things from her.
Robin informed me that she used a technique from Lynda's blog for the background fabric I think it's the one with the gold foil.
Thank you Robin I love them both.




2 comments:

sharon young said...

Hi Doreen
Glad you had such a great day, it's the only way to spend it, with the kids!!
What lovely ATC's from Robin, the foil technique really has worked well, a definite must to try in the New Year.

Dot said...

Sounds like you had a great day Doreen! You made me laugh too with your words about Ebony trying to sneak past your room. The ATC's from Robin are lovely!