Wednesday, October 3, 2007

TAST Week 39 Reversed Buttonhole Stitch

Week 39 saw us doing Reversed Buttonhole Stitch which was another new one to me.
I worked this on the last day of my holidays because it was raining all day and what else was I to do....lucky that I took the fabric and thread with me just in case.
I have used an even weave linen and Perle cotton---I am not sure if I have done it correctly but it looks ok to me anyway.
In the second row I did up and down buttonhole stitch for the base.
I like the look of the circular one also. Now for week 40.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I haven't tried reversed buttonhole, it looks a little complicated for me. You have done a wonderful job with it.

Penny said...

I am glad you are back thanks for the birthday wishes, they just seem to come around a bit too fast.

Barbara said...

thats it: raining is good for stiching! Have a nice week!