Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Postcards and ATC's

I haven't posted for a week because I have been a bit unwell-but I'm better now and ready to go.
Today I received from Lynda 2 postcards and they are amazing.
They arrived naked and in perfect condition--I am truly amazed that they can travel half way around the world and arrive undamaged.
My photo does not do them justice as I kept taking a photo until I couldn't see the reflection from the flash but believe me the colours and the texture are unreal.
I have not finished my postcards for Lynda yet but I will put them up here when I do--sorry Lynda. These 2 ATC's arrived several weeks ago from Nadia from The Netherlands(who doesn't have a blog) and I forgot to post them but better late than never.
The one on the left is a Paper art and is titled "Moonlight" and the other one is fiber and is titled "Autumn Berries"
Thank you Nadia and I must apologise for not posting them here before this.
These are the two ATC's that I sent to Nadia.



7 comments:

Annica said...

Hi Doreen, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been well. Glad you're feeling better now. Your ATCs are beautiful! I love the one to the right with the leaves.

Micki said...

I am glad to know you are feeling better. Your ATCs are lovely as always.

Janet said...

So sorry to hear you haven't been well but hopefully you're doing much better now.

I'm always amazed that those postcards can travel through the mail, around the world, and arrive in perfect shape! Those look very subtle and beautiful. I'm sure they're stunning in person.

As always, I love your ATCs.

Papoosue said...

These are all lovely Doreen. I'm glad you are feeling back to normal!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Love the 'hope' atc..are those poppies?

Val said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and raring to go! (thought you'd gone quiet) Lynda's pcs are lovely and Nadia's atcs. The ones you've made are stunning - lucky Nadia. Val

Dot said...

I am very sorry to hear you haven't been well Doreen. Hope you are feeling much better now.

The cards you received from Lynda are stunning! I received one from her to and have marvelled at the colors and textures. The ATC's you made for Nadia are lovely and the ones you received are gorgeous too! Love visiting your blog. There is always so much eye candy to drool over.