Friday, May 11, 2007

Paper Arts

Just a short post to show you something.
We had out Paper Arts group meeting today and I was showing the girls different techniques on how to do backgrounds for cards.
We used Webbing spray- stamps and different types of stamp pads also embossing pads etc.
I took a photo of the work table while the girls were having their lunch.
Have you ever seen such a mess---mine is amongst this also.
You would have to wonder how we achieved anything but we did. Is this what they call a mess or is it the start of something wonderful--I'll leave you to form your own opinion.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi Doreen,
I am normally obsessively tidy (my colleagues at work will tell you they daren't leave anything on my desk!) but once I start crafting my workspace soon looks like the one in the photograph. Somehow I need to get everything out just to see if that stamp or that embellishment is the perfect finishing touch, and it's so much easier to leave drawers and cupboards standing open even though I would never normally dream of doing that! It always takes me longer to tidy everything away than it did to actually make something. I like to think it all adds to the creative buzz.

Papoosue said...

Hi Doreen. I always end up with a small square of space right in front of me and the rest also has everything I 'might' need around! I wondered - what is webbing spray?

Dot said...

Thanks for sharing the photo Doreen. I think us creative types need a mess to play in (at least it works that way for me!)...