Saturday, March 31, 2007

A good mail day

Well How lucky am I?
Yesterday when I went to check the mail in my Post Box it was chockers full with presents.
Because I had been away for a week and not collected the mail the Post Office had to put the surplus in another box for us.
I was so excited because I had received my ATC's from Sammy's Easter swap.
The first two are from Janet and aren't they cute an Easter bonnet and some Eggs.
The next two are from Dot and they have a fabric egg and a tiny bird on them.

The last one is from Sammy and is so full of Easter treasures.
I love them all- thanks ladies.
I also received from Sammy one of her Puzzle dolls which I had admired on her blog in February
but I never thought that I would own one.
But wait there's more--
I also received this gorgeous bunny for taking part in Sammy's swap.
But wait there's more---
Also there was a package with lace and fringing in it.
But wait there's more----
Another package with lace fabrics in it-- --Now I ask you how lucky am I?

But wait there was more---another package from my dear friend Joei from Rhode Island USA
Joei had made some ATC's from felt and added some of her hand made beads on them--made from Angelina fibres and UTEE.
She also included one for Ebony -- thank you Joei --Ebony loved it and because today was her 7th birthday it was very special for her to add to her collection.
I now have to make her a wallet to keep them in.
But wait there was even more--Joei also included some lovely sheer fabrics for me
I really am lucky and I love all of these ATC's and the extras that people have so generously given to me --I don't think I deserve them but I accept them with great pleasure.
And just to let you know all that my husband got in the mail were bills.

7 comments:

Julie H said...

What glorious mail! I keep seeing the Easter ATC's on blogs - they are all supurb - what a great swap.

The knitted food is fantastic! Now if I could have knitted cheese and crackers -with built in scent - I would not need to eat them.

Good to have you back!

Micki said...

Wow, did you hit the jackpot or what!

Janet said...

I'm glad you like the ATCs....and what a cute puzzle doll that is! Plus I love all your extra goodies from everyone.

Unknown said...

Hi Doreen, if anyone deserve them it's you! Just enjoy it!

Dot said...

What a fabulous stash Doreen! It must have been lovely to come home to so much art mail.

So glad you received so many goodies. Sammy is so generous with the extra's she sends. Very happy you won her competition for the easter swap. Love that puzzle man too.

And the ATC's you received from yur friend Joei are gorgeous! How lovely of her to include one for Ebony , and that it arrived in time for her birthday.

You do deserve all of these pieces of art and more.

Laughed at your comment about your husband receiving bills!!

SeamRippstress said...

Well, you hit the MotherLoad! What treats from all over the world! I am going to make that puzzle doll or maybe five of them!

Ulla said...

What a collection of cards.

You inspirate me very much.
Ulla in the north of Sweden